|me as a baby.|
So, today is my birthday. As some of you may remember, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish in my 30th year.
Here is what I wrote:
Now onto other things,
Here are a few things I'd like to accomplish in my thirtieth year:
* Lose at least 30 lbs
* Buy and wear lip stain
* Successfully harvest crops from my garden
* Sew an item of clothing using a store bought pattern
* Buy an old piece of furniture and re-finish it (possibly a dresser for Eve's room, a china hutch, or a tv stand)
So, here's my reckoning.
As of my 31st birthday I am happy to say that I have successfully
* Lost over 30 lbs
* Bought and worn lip stain (bright red lip stain at that!)
* Harvested crops from my garden
I have not sewn an item of clothing from a pattern. I thought about doing it this week, before our trip to Florida, but we will see if I get it done.
I have also not refinished any furniture. We did buy a great armoire on craigslist but have not refinished it. Still on my to-do list.
But, 3 1/2 out of 5 isn't bad.
For this next year, I suppose I should do the same kind of thing
So, in my 31st year I'd like to:
* Sew an item of clothing from a store-bought pattern
* Buy an old piece of furniture and re-finish it
* Lose 20 lbs
* Do a hand-made Christmas
* Finish our family's Christmas stockings (I only have mine left to sew)
* Get pregnant